We work with vulnerable children and young people on a 1:1 basis. All our projects and services are referral based and range from short to longer term interventions. We focus on building self-esteem, self-confidence and resilience and offer support to their families (project dependent). We require consent from the young person/parents/carers to accept a referral.
We believe in working with young people in an open and honest way and getting them the right support at the right time, only then can they reach their full potential.
We offer a range of projects and services for children and young people age 8 to 25 year olds.
Our support can cover a range of issues including:
- Building self-esteem
- Building self-confidence
- Building resilience
- General well being
- Lower level Mental Health support
- Understanding feelings, emotions and associated behaviours
- Social and peer relationships
- Family relationships
- Risk of homelessness
- Personal safety (CSE, CCE, online safety, heathy relationships)
- Personal and social development (including skills for life, learning and work)
- Preventing offending behaviour
- Preventing school exclusion
- Giving children & young people a voice