Our members can get involved with everything from themed workshops to dance sessions and multi sports to the arts and informal Learning.
Each week, we provide fun-packed evenings for children across Bolton with a wide range of positive, enriching activities in a safe and nurturing environment.
- By getting involved in Junior club, you can explore and develop your own interests and experience a huge range of new activities along the way.
- Our Junior Club team will help you to make new friends, try new things, plan lots of fun activities and give you someone to talk to.
- If you’re a young person with additional needs or a disability, we’re here to make sure that you can get involved with everything we do at the Club.
Our opening times for Junior Club are:
Our INFINTY Centre Bolton
Wednesday 4pm to 8pm
Friday 4pm to 8.30pm
Our Westhoughton Centre
Tuesday 5pm to 8.30pm
Thursday 5pm to 8.30pm
Each session is currently FREE, and no need to book.
For all our Junior sessions, a parent or guardian must:
- come to the Reception to sign their child(ren) in
- come into the Reception area to collect their child(ren) at the end.
We do NOT allow Junior members to leave sessions on their own.